Dear Trade Partner,
Welcome to Evan Evans Tours - the oldest and largest sightseeing operator in London. We have been proudly showing visitors our country since 1930.
The support brought to us by our travel trade partners makes a huge contribution towards the success of our business. As such it is very important that we are providing the type of information you require in an easy to use way. Through accessing this on-line resource you can view our tours for the season, obtain operational details and download the promotional images you may require to promote them.
Thank you for taking the time to visit this site and please keep us updated with your feedback.
With best regards,
Nicola Ratcliffe - Managing Director
Evan Evans Tours
Product Descriptions and Images
Please click below on the relevant season to access the available products, tour descriptions and images.
To access this site you will need to obtain your log-in details so, if you don't have them, please email Chris Pourgourides at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Top Ten Reasons to Choose Us
1. Our Experience: In operation since 1930, our experience of more than 80 years helps to ensure the highest quality sightseeing for your guests. Our exciting range of itineraries brings you the best Britain has to offer, from majestic palaces and quaint country villages to the historic cities of Bath, Oxford and Canterbury.
2. Our Service: We believe in treating every guest as a valued individual. Where you or one of your guests may need extra assistance, you can guarantee a fast and efficient response from our friendly and professional team.
3. The Best Guides: Evan Evans' guides are the best in the business in their knowledge and experience as well as their ability to engage with our guests. We have a very low turnover of guides helping to ensure the consistency of our service.
4. The Best Vehicles: Our tours are operated on a new fleet of Mercedes-Benz air-conditioned vehicles for the ultimate in luxury and comfort.
5. Market Leaders: We are continually pioneering new and exclusive services as part of our commitment to deliver an outstanding experience. In 2013, we introduced the state-of-the-art VOX Radioguide® system on our guided coach tours to ensure our guests never miss a word of their guide's commentary. In 2014 we introduced FREE Wi-Fi on all our coach tours. This allows guests to stay 'connected' during their tour, helps international guests to reduce high international 'roaming' fees , and gives the opportunity to immediately review us on-line.
6. Our Consistency: Evan Evans Tours has built up its reputation as a quality operator through continually delivering a high quality touring experience. We specialise in offering day tours of Britain and we put the entire focus of our business behind this one goal.
7. Unique Product: 2016 sees the launch of exciting new experiences: ride a vintage bus & enjoy afternoon tea in Westminster Abbey, visit London pubs dating back to The Great Fire of London, or discover the secret of Britain's wartime code-cracking school at Bletchley Park.
8. Value for Money: We are committed to delivering excellent value for money. Our 'Classic' tours include admission to the attractions on the tour, while our 'Select' tours start at just £56 for an Adult; additional discounts for Students and Seniors ensure an option for everyone's budget.
9. Part of a Worldwide Group: Evan Evans Tours is owned by The Travel Corporation - a collection of 25 highly successful travel and tourism companies including Trafalgar Tours, Insight Vacations, Contiki Holidays and Red Carnation Hotels. The Travel Corporation is committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality and guest service and this this follows for each individual brand.
10. A Responsible Organisation: We are committed to doing our part for the environment. By establishing the non-profit Treadright Foundation, minimising the impact of our business on the environment and working with our guests to do even more, we hope to make a real difference and preserve the natural world for future generations.